Predictive Protein Biomarker-based Treatment Decision Support
Patented targeted pathway-based proteomics biomarker discovery (covering 600 proteins/phosphoproteins) to support therapeutic development in oncology and immune-oncology from discovery through clinical trials.
- ~ 600 proteins/phosphoproteins across key canonical pathways
- Targets added to address relevant mechanisms of interest
- Reverse phase Protein Array (RPPA) enables detection of up to 40X dynamic range
- Only 10,000 cells needed for an experiment and laser caption microdissection (LCM) enables focus on tissue of interest
- Translatability (link to workflow image)
- Homogenous assay from research to clinic
- Proteomic biomarkers are more predictive than genomics
This will enable you to stratify patients in clinical trials and evaluate potential proteomic biomarkers for combination therapies
SCIENCE BACKED BY STRONG LEADERSHIP
Meet the team that is the driving force behind our success.