The Business Development Associate will manage key business relationships with high-level client contacts in the Biopharma Industry for Theralink, Inc. (Company). The Business Development Associate will align client and corporate strategies with integrated business plans resulting in profitable sales growth and the achievement of objectives including volume, profitability, and pricing. The BD Associate will develop, nurture, and make visits to key Biopharma Companies, Cancer Centers, Hospitals, Universities, KOL’s and other individuals and entities where cancer drugs are either being researched, utilized, and/or dispensed. The ideal candidate will be passionate about growing our Biopharma Business and the Company’s Mission and should be accustomed to being a key decision leader within the Company.
The BD Associate will report to the Senior Director of Business Development. The BD Associate will be responsible for identifying, managing, and participating in trade shows, exhibitions and conferences that involve the Company. The BD Associate will help plan, organize, and oversee the Annual RPPA Advanced Technology Summit for the company. The BD Associate will work with the Senior Director to set up all necessary office systems prior to and as the company begins operations.
- Identifying new business opportunities from an untapped global territory of Biopharma companies by presenting the patented Theralink® technology value and unique offerings to key Biopharma Companies, Cancer Centers, Hospitals, Universities, KOL’s and other individuals and entities where cancer drugs are either being researched, utilized, and/or dispensed.
- Uncovering our Biopharma clients’ business information needs across a range of functions, including legally obtained competitive intelligence, product marketing, market research and medical affairs for which our Theralink® technology provide solutions.
- Managing the new business sales process from initial lead preparation, introductory call, and online capabilities demonstrations through to proposal and close.
- Generating a consistently strong pipeline of new opportunities to exceed achievable yet challenging quarterly sales targets and ensuring all data is captured and updated.
- Account Management of all new business closed to ensure the Company’s repeat business fees are maintained and improved upon.
- Collaborating with the client’s R&D and or sales/marketing teams to identify new sales opportunities along with timely delivery of our insights to help solve the client’s business challenges.
- Providingi nput on new product development projects (‘voice of the client) and developing sales/marketing strategies and tactics to penetrate new domestic and international markets.
- Building long lasting relationships with KOL’s that lead to new opportunities.
- Securing and maintaining an ongoing relationship with all of George Mason University’s (GMU) scientific and IP personnel relative to Theralink®. Consult the contracted scientists on an as-needed basis.
- Define sales offerings to the Biopharma Industry based on the company’s current capabilities and recommend to management areas for possible expansion of Theralink® offerings.
- Establish and maintain professional business relationships with clients, industry officials, and peers.
- Help generate the marketing strategy for Biopharmas and oversee the development of marketing and promotional materials targeted to the Biopharma Industry.
- Help develop positioning, branding, and messaging for the Company.
- Manage the relationship with the clients including monitoring proposal/project progression from identification to closure and beyond (project completion satisfaction).
- Manage the processing of, and responses to, any Request for Proposal or information from clients. And with the input from the Senior Director, Lab Director, and Research Staff, insure adequate/rapid follow-up to close the sale.
- Participate in selling additional business to existing clients.
- Identify current and future trends in the Biopharma Industry and provide advice on resource allocation accordingly.
- Manage expenses according to budget.
- Be instrumental in working closely with the Theralink’ Lab Director, GMU Scientists, and Biopharmas to ensure that the RPPA Technology is utilized by as many Biopharma Companies as possible.
The ideal candidate would possess:
- Working knowledge of molecular biology with emphasis on cancer-related processes.
- Technical understanding of standard proteomic techniques such as immunohistochemistry, mass spectrometry, ELISAs, and Western Blotting.
- Basic comprehension of pathology and clinical diagnostic laboratory workflows.
- B.S. or M.S. in molecular biology or related field.
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills.
- Excellent sales, administrative, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude.
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with Company policies.
Theralink’ Biopharma Services:
The ideal candidate would have knowledge of the lab services detailed below:
Reverse Phase Protein Micro-Array Services:
- Quantitative multi-target proteomic & phosphoproteomic profiling of cell lines.
- Quantitative multi-target proteomic & phosphoproteomic profiling of animal and human tissues.
- Quantitative multi-target proteomic & phosphoproteomic profiling of PDX (patient-derived xenograft) models.
- Evaluate of on/off target drug effects.
Other Services provided by Theralink:
- Immunohistochemistry of FFPE and fresh-frozen tissues.
- Cell culture of primary cells and/or immortalized cell lines.
- Western blot antibody validation.
- Tissue fixation for phosphoproteomic profiling, including molecular profiling of bony tissue.
- Customer Focus.
- Communication Skills: Excellent writing skills.
- Sense of Urgency and ability to impart urgency to push internal and external stakeholders to execute on projects.
- Teamwork & collaboration skills
- Innovation and creativity.
Please forward your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.